Communications Training Officer (CTO) Training and Evaluation Program Reference Manual
– Includes printed version in three-ring binder and CD with all written material.
– 2nd Edition is now Available! Now with more than 80 pages about CTO based training. More DOR’s, trainee task list & Sample test. Still only $149.00
The Communications Training Officer Training and Evaluation Program reference manual is the most comprehensive CTO training manual in the industry. The manual includes 80 pages of information and forms about CTO-based training. The purpose of the manual is to provide information about CTO-based training and give an agency the information needed to develop a CTO-based training program in their agency.
The manual comes in a printed version with a CD. This allows the agency to create a customized program designed specifically for the agency. The CD allows the agency to cut and paste information as needed. The manual contains numerous forms and reports and extensive written material about CTO-based training.
The sections of the manual are:
• Use of the Communication Training Officer Manual
• Objectives of the Communications Training Officer Program
• History of the Communications Training Officer Program
• Training and Evaluation Program
• Reasons for Implementing a Field Training and Evaluation Program
• The CTO Training Philosophy
• Phase Training
• Operational Control
• Communication Training Officer Selection
• Forms and Reports
• Daily Observation Report
• Tips for Writing Good DOR
• DOR Supplemental Form
• Supervisor Observation Report
• End of Phase Evaluation
• Trainee Flow Chart
• Trainer Critique Form
• Standardized Evaluation Guidelines
• Common Problems in CTO Programs
(price includes shipping and handling)
Policy and Procedure Reference Manual
Second Edition Now Available
The policy and procedure reference manual is a must if you are looking at creating or updating your policy and procedures. More than 100 pages of policies and procedures to cut and paste your way to a new manual.
• General policy and procedures
• Disciplinary actions, complaints and employee recognition
• Work hours, attendance and leave
• Personal standards
• Security issues
• Telephone communications
• Radio communications
The Second edition now includes policies for Social Media, school emergencies, reverse 911 systems and much more.
CTO Training and Evaluation Program Reference Manual & Policy and Procedure Reference Manual Combo
Order both manuals and save!
Includes printed version in three-ring binder and CD with all written material.